Skip to main content

Orb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfoV2r4IDZ8

I chose the link above as my tutorial because the glitch one caused me more pain than this one. And it looked cool.

What were you trying to accomplish?
I wanted to make a realistic glass looking ball.

What technical skills did you use to create this project?
I basically tried to follow the tutorial step by step and I still couldn't get it right. I used a lot of after effects "effects" that I wouldn't of known to use.

How do you feel you did on this project?
I feel okay about it, it looks cool to me but nothing like what the tutorial looks like, I think I missed the mark there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Artwork

What were you trying to accomplish? I was trying to make this poster look more modern What technical skills did you use to create this project?  I used mostly the pent tool! How do you feel you did on this project? I think It's cute and I like it.

Photoshop Brushes and After Effects

What were you trying to accomplish? I was trying to successfully use Photoshop and make it look like the eggs were being painted. What technical skills did you use to create the project? I had to have some premier pro skills and figure out stroke on after effects. How do you feel you did on the project?  Not too great, I had a lot of trouble exporting and still don't think I did it right!