Skip to main content

Painting

What were you trying to accomplish?
I was trying to make this dessert look like a painting that I painted!

What technical skills did you use to create this project?
I used the flat brush and my Microsoft surface pro!

How do you feel you did on this project?
Surprisingly I enjoyed doing this project so I feel pretty good about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop Brushes and After Effects

What were you trying to accomplish? I was trying to successfully use Photoshop and make it look like the eggs were being painted. What technical skills did you use to create the project? I had to have some premier pro skills and figure out stroke on after effects. How do you feel you did on the project?  Not too great, I had a lot of trouble exporting and still don't think I did it right!

Optical Illusion

What were you trying to accomplish? I was trying to make it look like there was an optical illusion happening from those old zeotrope books. What technical skills did you use to create this project? I used a lot more layers than I usually do, so I really had to pay attention to what layer I was working on. How do you feel you did on this project? I feel pretty good about it, I think it looks as close to the real thing as I could get!

Bouncing words

What were you trying to accomplish? I was trying to finish this project and make ONE THING BOUNCE What technical skills did you use to create this project?  I used after effects and the position effects How do you feel you did on this project? I did horrible and I know this, for some reason my computer at home will not download after effects. :'(