Skip to main content

Card Game






What were you trying to accomplish?
I really wanted to make "kawaii" illustrations, and all I could think of are cute faces that make it more cartooney!

What technical skills did you use to create this project?
I used a lot of just regular shapes and a lot if pen tool and I had to morph things around quite a bit just to get it right!

How do you feel you did on this project?
Honestly I love my design! It's simple yet extremely cute which this assignment really gave me the freedom to take advantage of!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Artwork

What were you trying to accomplish? I was trying to make this poster look more modern What technical skills did you use to create this project?  I used mostly the pent tool! How do you feel you did on this project? I think It's cute and I like it.

Photoshop Brushes and After Effects

What were you trying to accomplish? I was trying to successfully use Photoshop and make it look like the eggs were being painted. What technical skills did you use to create the project? I had to have some premier pro skills and figure out stroke on after effects. How do you feel you did on the project?  Not too great, I had a lot of trouble exporting and still don't think I did it right!

Orb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfoV2r4IDZ8 I chose the link above as my tutorial because the glitch one caused me more pain than this one. And it looked cool. What were you trying to accomplish? I wanted to make a realistic glass looking ball. What technical skills did you use to create this project? I basically tried to follow the tutorial step by step and I still couldn't get it right. I used a lot of after effects "effects" that I wouldn't of known to use. How do you feel you did on this project? I feel okay about it, it looks cool to me but nothing like what the tutorial looks like, I think I missed the mark there.