Skip to main content

My Bio!

Hello Friends! My name is Seidi, 


that is pronounced "Sadie." I was named after the Beatles song "Sexy Sadie" but my mother must not have loved that spelling, so now I am forever cursed to be called "Sidee" you know, like "Heidi?" But my father loved the Beatles so I'm cool with it.

A couple strange things about me are, I have an unhealthy obsession with Jack Black and the band Tenacious D, and I've seen them in concert and nothing could top that at this point. Also The Legend of Zelda has a special place in my heart, and I collect everything and all things Zelda that I can get my hands on (or spend all my rupees on lol.) In my spare time I also like to create gaming YouTube video's. My youtube is SeidiLady if you ever want to see me make a fool of myself. But I LOVE video editing, so I won't be stopping anytime soon!

I am a digital design student at Pierce College, and have loved every minute of it! I hope to eventually graduate next Winter and then start working for my father's awesome company "CettiWorks" and someday move on to Nintendo, BUT BABY STEPS.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy all my creations.

Seidi Riccetti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Artwork

What were you trying to accomplish? I was trying to make this poster look more modern What technical skills did you use to create this project?  I used mostly the pent tool! How do you feel you did on this project? I think It's cute and I like it.

Photoshop Brushes and After Effects

What were you trying to accomplish? I was trying to successfully use Photoshop and make it look like the eggs were being painted. What technical skills did you use to create the project? I had to have some premier pro skills and figure out stroke on after effects. How do you feel you did on the project?  Not too great, I had a lot of trouble exporting and still don't think I did it right!

Orb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfoV2r4IDZ8 I chose the link above as my tutorial because the glitch one caused me more pain than this one. And it looked cool. What were you trying to accomplish? I wanted to make a realistic glass looking ball. What technical skills did you use to create this project? I basically tried to follow the tutorial step by step and I still couldn't get it right. I used a lot of after effects "effects" that I wouldn't of known to use. How do you feel you did on this project? I feel okay about it, it looks cool to me but nothing like what the tutorial looks like, I think I missed the mark there.